Do you have a 'Front-End Chapter'?
I have a quick informal survey for you today. Please reply to this email with short answers to these questions.
- How many people in your organisation contribute some kind of front-end development work?
- Do you hold any regular cross-team meetings for discussing front-end development approaches, code standards and architecture?
- If so, how often are these meetings held?
- Who attends these meetings? (e.g. designers, developers, UX researchers)
- What decision-making power does this group hold?
- What are these meetings / this group called?